Going on vacation isn’t limited to only families. Planning getaways with your closest friends or significant other is a great way to reconnect and spend time together away from all of life’s distractions. An adults-only vacation to The Paradise Inn in Key West is the perfect way to have fun with the people who have been there for you through thick and thin.
Things to Do on a Kids-Free Escape
One of the benefits of going on vacation without children is you don’t have to worry about staying up too late or if an adventure is age appropriate. There are so many things to do in Key West that you won’t have any trouble filling your days with fun.
- Stay up late to catch an entertaining drag show at places like Aqua Key West or the Cabaret Showroom.
- You can also start your day off with drag brunch at Mangoes Key West, which takes place one Sunday a month.
- Set off from our Key West hotel on a self-guided brewery tour with stops at The Waterfront Brewery, First Flight Island Restuarant & Brewery, and Cayo Hueso Brewing.
- If rum is more to your liking, you’re in luck. Key West is home to several world-class distilleries, including Key West First Legal Rum Distillery and Papa’s Pilar Rum Distillery.
- Chase the sunset on an excursion with a local charter company. Danger Charters’ Wind & Wine Sunset Sail is a two-hour journey featuring fine wines and upscale beers. For a lively outing, book your seat on Fury Cat’s Commotion on the Ocean.
- See who can reel the day’s biggest catch on a fishing trip with Captain Conch Charters. There are several charter options, including party fishing and private charters.
- Another popular aquatic adventure is a guided kayak or paddleboard eco-tour from Lazy Dog. Explore mangroves as a knowledgeable guide tells you about the flora and fauna that call the ecosystem home.
Have Fun at Our Key West Hotel
The fun doesn’t have to stop when you get back to The Paradise Inn. Enjoy nightly wine and cheese happy hour at our adults-only hotel in Key West, or unwind in the hot tub before lounging by the pool.
When you’re ready to call it a night, you won’t have any difficulty relaxing in your room. Our hotel, close to Mallory Square, features a range of accommodation options, including guestrooms and cottages. To learn more about our different lodging options and which fits your group best, call 877-819-4622. We can also tell you more about our special offers for ways to save on your stay.