Key West has everything you could ever want in a paradise escape, from sandy beaches and crystal waters to unique adventures. Close to all of this is The Paradise Inn, a quaint inn in the heart of Old Town. During your stay, there’s no shortage of sights, sounds, and flavors to discover, like delicious Cuban restaurants and world-class rum distilleries. Key West is also home to fantastic breweries creating top-notch craft beer.
Where to Sample Quality Beer Creations
When the craft beer craze swept across the country, it didn’t skip Key West. This Florida island is home to some amazing breweries and bars with an extensive selection.
- Enjoy breathtaking views while enjoying a cold one at The Waterfront Brewery. Located at the Historic Key West Bight Marina, this brewery has a wide variety of its own creations and guest beers. Try one of their flights to sample crowd favorites like passionfruit shandy, key lime pie, and Eisenhower IPA.
- What was once a place where Pan American World Airways sold tickets in 1927 is now home to a brewery loved by visitors and locals alike. First Flight Island Restaurant & Brewery features a rotating selection of original beers brewed on-site, like Havana Red and Main Squeeze.
- As you make your way to Key West, enjoy a pit stop at Cayo Hueso Brewing. Opened by a Key West native, their small-batch brewing focuses on local flavors. Try the El Hemingway or Coconut Coma in their intimate taproom and outdoor biergarten.
- For a bit of childhood fun, visit The Retro Room, which has over 100 card and board games as well as arcade games. Their beer selection is made up of 24 craft beers from top breweries in the Keys, Florida, and all over the country.
- As a modern international tavern, Old Town Tavern features not only local and international beers but international and American sports and food. Browse their selection of brews made up of 12 taps and 80 bottles and cans. They work to rotate inventory often, so even if you’ve been here before, chances are they have something new for you to try.
Treat yourself to some R&R With a Key West Getaway
Whether you’re relaxing in a local brewery sipping on a craft beer or enjoying a picturesque sunrise, there are plenty of ways to relax and unwind during a Key West vacation. Tucked away in Old Town, The Paradise Inn offers you a tranquil place to call home.
Our adults-only hotel combines classical and contemporary influences to create the perfect cozy yet upscale accommodations. Our rooms come in a range of sizes and styles, which means you can find one that fits your budget and needs. After a day of exploration, go for a swim in our pool or lounge in the hot tub. For more information about our hotel, amenities, or special offers, call 877-819-4622.