Besides planning your dream wedding, one of the best things about being engaged is the number of celebrations. These happenings are the perfect way to celebrate you and your partner as you prepare to enter this new chapter of your lives. If you’re deciding where to host your bachelorette party, consider Key West and The Paradise Inn. This Florida island has everything you need to create incredible memories with your closest friends.
5 Fun Things to Do in Key West
No matter how long your bachelorette getaway is, there’s no shortage of things to do near our adult-only hotel. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing way to spend the day or something to keep you up all night, Key West has a little bit of everything.
- Grab your girls and set off on a bit of retail therapy. The Key West shopping scene has it all. Get a new outfit at Earthbound Trading Co., or treat yourself to a new pair of shoes at the Sandal Factory.
- Throw on your swimsuits, grab some snacks, and head to a nearby beach. One of the most popular options is Smathers Beach. Visit later in the day and enjoy a breathtaking sunset while listening to the waves roll in.
- Enjoy a bit of pampering at a Key West Spa. Places like Ocean Wellness Spa & Salon, Prana Spa, and Amri Day Spa are known for offering rejuvenating services. Call to learn how they can accommodate your group.
- Have fun and be entertained at a drag show. Both Aqua Key West and Cabaret Showroom have several performances throughout the week, so there’s bound to be something that fits your itinerary.
- After a night out, enjoy sleeping in a bit before heading to brunch. If you’re looking for delicious vegetarian options, head to The Cafe, which serves brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. Another fantastic option is Bagatelle Island Restaurant, known for its brunch cocktails and dishes.
Start Planning Your Key West Getaway Today
The first step in planning your Key West bachelorette party is reserving accommodations at The Paradise Inn. Located on Simonton Street, our hotel is near top areas like Mallory Square, Old Town, and more. Our hotel features several room options, which means we can groups large and small. During your stay, take advantage of our incredible on-site amenities. If you need more than five rooms, please fill out our online group request form. To learn more about booking your group stay or ways to save, call 877-819-4622.