While vacations are the perfect way to make lifelong memories, they can be expensive. From flights to accommodations to the cost of activities and attractions, things can add up quickly. However, there are always ways to save money without sacrificing fun. For those vacationing at The Paradise Inn, there are several free or inexpensive things to do in Key West that are sure to leave a lasting impression.
What to Do in Key West for Cheap
Incredible adventures don’t have to break the bank. There are countless things to do and see throughout Key West that cost little to nothing. Try adding some of these outings to your itinerary to make your vacation budget go further.
- Join the crowds that gather every night at Mallory Square to enjoy the Sunset Celebration. This nightly event features street performers and food vendors and is one of the most popular spots to watch the sunset.
- Spend some time wandering the unique neighborhoods that make up Key West. Explore Bahama Village, home to the Bahama Village Market, or visit White Street Pier in the Casa Marina Area.
- No trip to Key West is complete without taking your photo at the Southernmost Pier buoy. This spot marks the southernmost point in the U.S. Take a peak at the live webcam before heading over to see how big the crowd is.
- Spend time exploring the nature trail found inside the Key West Wildlife Center. Located inside Indigenous Park, this spot is home to a freshwater pond and two aviaries.
- Take in the ruins of West Martello Fort, now intertwined with colorful flora. The former Civil War fort is now maintained by members and volunteers of the Key West Garden Club. Admission is free, but donations are encouraged.
Feel at Home at The Paradise Inn
While there are countless free things to do in Key West, there is also fun to be had back at The Paradise Inn. As our guest, you have access to incredible on-site amenities like a pool, hot tub, continental breakfast, and wine and cheese happy hour.
In addition to the amenities mentioned above, our adults-only hotel also features spacious yet cozy accommodations. We offer traditional guestrooms, suites, and cottages, which means we can host groups of all sizes and budgets. Call 877-819-4622 to learn more about which accommodation style fits your needs or our special offers.