No matter what activities pique your interest, you’re sure to find something just right when staying at The Paradise Inn. The premier adults-only hotel is close to every type of activity and attraction imaginable, like the local aquarium and sandy beaches. For a fun way to explore Key West, set off shopping. A bit of retail therapy is always a good idea, even on vacation!
A Guide to Shops on Duval Street
Duval Street is more than a hub for Key West nightlife. The streets are lined with all kinds of businesses, including shops and boutiques. Spend some time exploring the popular corridor to see what you stumble upon.
- Tucker’s Provisions is part dry goods store and part general store. The Key West shop has gifts for everyone in the family as well as a wide range of apparel.
- Find a cute new outfit for date night or girls’ night at Earthbound Trading Co. In addition to clothes for both men and women, you can find a large selection of crystals.
- The Green Pineapple is more than a boutique. Found on Upper Duval Street, this spot is also home to a wellness cafe.
- If you find yourself in need of new shoes, there’s no better place than Sandal Factory. The brand has been a staple in the Florida Keys since 1990.
- For a unique shopping experience, visit Shipwreck Treasures of Key West. The Duval spot features authentic ancient and shipwreck coins from all over.
- Find a little bit of everything at Funky Chicken Store. Whether looking for artwork or tableware, you’ll soon discover the store has a very obvious theme: chickens!
- Key West Pottery opened its doors in 2009 and houses both traditional pottery and a fine art studio. Take your time exploring the shop to find the perfect piece to bring home with you.
Plan the Ultimate Key West Getaway
Despite its small size, Key West is filled with all kinds of things to do, from shopping to entertaining free activities. Create your perfect itinerary after booking your room at The Paradise Inn. While our hotel is near top areas like Duval Street and Mallory Square, it provides all who stay here with a relaxing place to call home.
All of our rooms blend contemporary and classical influences. We have ensured our accommodations are able to host groups of all sizes. One of our cottages is perfect for a bachelorette party, while a suite is ideal for couples. In addition to incredible lodging options, our Key West hotel features exceptional amenities designed to enhance your stay. To learn more about our Florida hotel or special offers, call 877-819-4622.