Going on vacation is the perfect way to put aside the realities of everyday life for a little while. Trade in days suck in the office for days soaking in the sunshine by planning a stay at The Paradise Inn. Our Key West hotel near Duval Street has all the amenities you need to make the most out of your visit, including continental breakfast. However, if you sleep in a little too long, there are plenty of restaurants throughout Key West serving brunch that have you covered.
The Best Key West Restaurants for Brunch
Despite its size, Key West is filled with countless things to do and see, so you need to start your morning with a filling meal to keep your energy up. Luckily, you won’t have any trouble finding restaurants on Key West that can meet your brunch needs.
- La Grignote, located on the famous Duval Street, is known for incredible breakfast options like baked goods and waffles, all made from scratch.
- For plenty of vegetarian-friendly options, visit The Cafe, which offers brunch Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The menu features a variety of sweet and savory dishes.
- Bagatelle Island Restaurant is an ideal spot to grab a morning meal before exploring Mallory Square. Serving brunch seven days a week, enjoy a wide selection of brunch cocktails and dishes that pair perfectly with them.
- Sip on a Bloody Mary while browning the menu at The Breakfast Club, Too. You’ll find everything from benedicts to rostis to sweet dishes.
- Before wandering Bahama Village, pop into Blue Heaven. Breakfast is served daily until 2:30 p.m. with a special menu on Sundays.
Talk with our helpful front desk staff for more recommendations on fantastic brunch spots.
Start Planning Your Escape to Paradise
If you’re ready for a break from the hustle and bustle of life, pack your bags and head to The Paradise Inn. After a day filled with outings like brunch, scuba diving, or a jeep adventure, unwind back at our adults-only hotel in Old Town Key West.
Located near Duval Street and Mallory Square, our hotel provides you with a quiet oasis to call home. Every room has been designed to meld classical and contemporary influences to create a modern but cozy space. Enjoy our assortment of on-site amenities, including a pool, wine and cheese happy hour, and a business center. For more information on booking your stay or special offers, call 877-819-4622.