Despite its size, Key West is packed with incredible adventures and unique areas. Tucked away in one of those neighborhoods is The Paradise Inn. Our Old Town hotel offers travelers a quiet place to call home while putting them close to top activities and attractions. Another unique area is Mallory Square, known for its world-class restaurants and nightly sunset celebration. We recommend every guest make reservations at one of these spots to dine on an incredible meal before watching the sun sink into the horizon.
The 5 Best Places to Eat in Key West near Mallory Square
The Key West restaurants near Mallory Square have everything from upscale restaurants perfect for date night to something more laidback.
- The first El Meson de Pepe opened its doors in 1986 before moving to its current Mallory Square location in 1997. Ever since then, Chef Pepe Diaz and his family have been plating up authentic Cuban cuisine.
- Found just off Mallory Square is Bagatelle Island Restaurant. Found inside a building built in the 1800s, this is a go-to spot for brunch seven days a week. Enjoy dinner on their upper level to take in views of bustling Key West below.
- Listen to the sound of waves rolling in at Alonzo’s Oyster Bar. Found on the water by the A&B Marina, this restaurant is surrounded by water on three sides. Given its waterfront location, it should come as no surprise they specialize in incredible seafood dishes.
- Amigos Tortilla Bar, located only a few blocks from Mallory Square, is the perfect place if you find yourself craving a margarita. Known for signature square tacos, the menu at this spot is filled with traditional Mexican street taco flavors.
- For over two decades, Hog’s Breath Saloon has been known as a local watering hole by visitors and locals alike. In addition to an incredible menu, this spot near Mallory Square is a top option for live music.
Reserve Your Key West Home Base
The sights and sounds of Mallory Square, including its phenomenal restaurants, are only a short distance away from the tranquil accommodations of The Paradise Inn. From soaking in the jacuzzi to relaxing on a private balcony, there are plenty of ways to unwind at our adults-only hotel.
When you’re ready to call it a night, you won’t have any trouble feeling relaxed in your spacious room. Our hotel is comprised of suites and cottages, all of which effortlessly blend contemporary and classical influences. Call 877-819-4622 to learn more about our room options or ways to save on your stay.