Summer vacations don’t have to end just because you’re an adult and out of school. Getting away during the summer months is the perfect way to recharge your batteries and prepare for the second half of the year. Be close to all the action and adventure you could want by staying at The Paradise Inn, one of the best Key West hotels near Duval Street. This adults-only inn is the ideal place to call home base during your summer getaway.
A Checklist of Must-See Key West Attractions and Activities
With so much to do and see, this Florida island is the perfect paradise escape. When planning out your itinerary, be sure to add in some of these quintessential Key West sites and adventures.
- Learn about famed author Ernest Hemingway’s history on Key West by visiting the Hemingway House and Museum.
- Explore the world beneath the surface, snorkeling or scuba diving. There are fantastic local snorkeling adventures with area companies like Fury Cat. Skilled divers like those with Southpoint Divers will take you to explore shipwrecks and reefs.
- Spend a relaxing day soaking in the rays on one of the nearby beaches. Smathers Beach, South Beach, and Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park Beach are all perfect places to spread your towel out, open a book and relax.
- Enjoy a leisurely bike ride around town. This is a great way to explore the island and find unique shops or areas. You can rent a bike from The Paradise Inn.
- A trip to Key West isn’t complete without enjoying a slice, or two, of key lime pie. This dessert is a staple of the Keys, and there’s plenty of delicious shops to choose from, including Key Lime Pie Bakery and Kermit’s Key West Lime Shoppe.
- There’s a wide range of boating adventures to partake in. Go for a sunset cruise while enjoying live music or live out your angler dreams with a fishing charter excursion.
- Explore Mallory Square and Duval Street. Both these areas are must-sees, especially if it’s your first time to Key West. Enjoy a variety of entertainment in Mallory Square, and shop to your heart’s content along Duval Street.
Discover the Sights and Sounds of Key West
When you’re ready to take a break from everyday life, book your stay at The Paradise Inn. Our historic inn is in the heart of Old Town Key West and near Duval Street, meaning it’s close to all the attractions, restaurants, bars, and beaches you need to make the most out of your summer getaway. Relax at the end of the day in comfort back in your room, suite or cottage. Don’t forget to take advantage of the onsite amenities, like continental breakfast, hot tub, and pool. Call 877-819-4622 to learn more about our inn or special offers.