There is always something to do or see near The Paradise Inn from sunrise to sunset. Fill your days with memorable adventures like riding around on moped rentals and your nights checking out nightlife like drag shows. To keep yourself fueled throughout the day, there are plenty of delicious restaurants to keep you satisfied for any meal of the day. If you find yourself in need of a caffeine pick-me-up, stop by a quaint Key West coffee shop.
The Best Key West Shops for Your Caffeine Fix
One of the best things about the coffee shops in Key West is that locally-owned businesses outweigh chain stores. This means you get a coffee shop experience you can’t have anywhere else. Keep reading for our five favorite spots to grab a cup of coffee.
- Not only is Cuban Coffee Queen known for being a world-class coffee roaster, but it’s also a fantastic place for a mid-day caffeine boost. Purchase a bag of beans to take this Key West business home with you.
- Known for its laid-back atmosphere, Key West Cuban Coffee is centrally located on Truman Avenue. Place your order online, so your Cuban coffee creation is waiting for you when you arrive.
- Serving breakfast and lunch, Keys Coffee Co. also boasts an impressive coffee menu. With both hold and cold options, you’re sure to find something that fits your caffeine craving.
- FigJam Coffee is a different type of coffee shop. This pop-up coffee shop sets up at Smathers Beach. Stop by to try one of their scratch-made breakfast biscuits and expertly prepared cup of joe.
- Funky Rooster Coffee House and Wine Bar, located on Caroline Street, is more than just a coffee shop. In addition to being an organic coffee and espresso bar, this spot features local art and a wide selection of wines.
Explore the Sights and Sounds around Paradise Inn
Whether you start your morning at a Key West coffee shop or with the continental breakfast at The Paradise Inn, there are plenty of ways to start each day off on the right foot. After properly fueling up, set off on incredible adventures that’ll have you exploring all this Florida island has to offer.
Time your arrival back at our adults-only hotel right, and you can enjoy our nightly wine and cheese happy hour, which runs from 5 to 7 p.m. When sleep starts calling your name, return to the comfort of your simple yet elegant accommodation. We offer a range of room options, and our team is here to help you select the right one. Call 877-819-4622 to speak with someone today. We can also answer any questions you may have about special offers.