When you’re on vacation, the “rules” of everyday life can be thrown out the window. Treat yourself to a break from the norms of day-to-day life by packing your bags and heading to The Paradise Inn in Key West. While here, stay up as last as you want exploring bars on Duval Street, or sleep in a start your day off with a delicious brunch. Satisfy your cravings for something sweet by stopping into a Key West bakery any time of day.
The Top 5 Key West Bakeries
While Key West is known for key lime pie, the bakeries found near our adults-only hotel have this baked good and more. With so many shops to choose from, you can try a new one every day of your vacation.
- Found on the corner of Eaton and Grinnell is Old Town Bakery. Not only can you find savory options like breakfast and lunch sandwiches, but they also offer a wide assortment of sweet pastries and other goodies. Find everything from brownies to filled croissants and more.
- You’ll find all things Key Lime at the Key Lime Pie Bakery. In addition to traditional pie, by the slice or the whole thing, you’ll find other incredible treats. Try something unique like key lime coconut patties, rum cake, or a key lime cake.
- Another well-known spot for all things key lime is Kermit’s Key West Lime Shoppe. Pick up a tin of key lime cookies to enjoy as you wander around, or grab some candy to bring home.
- Experience a taste of France at La Grignote. This French-style cafe is known for its baked goods made daily. Browse the pasty case, and you’ll find everything from Napoleons to bombolinis and more.
- With two locations on Duval Street, Mattheessen’s Key West has you covered no matter what you’re craving. Cool off with one of their 23 ice cream flavors, or try their rich fudge. You can even build a box of your four favorite cookies, perfect for snacking on back by the pool.
Indulge on a Florida Getaway
Vacations are the perfect time to indulge yourself a little. From getting something sweet at a bakery to upgrading your room at The Paradise Inn, there’s no shortage of ways to treat yourself when in Key West. Found in the heart of Old Town Key West, our hotel near Mallory Square is the perfect home base.
Be close to top adventures while having a relaxing place to call home. All of our accommodations feature the perfect blend of classical and contemporary influences to create tranquil spaces. Our on-site amenities, including a pool and hot tub, were designed to make every stay even more enjoyable. Call 877-819-4622 to learn more about reserving your visit or special offers.